multiple input files with input selector

Saurav sauravkalia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:51:32 UTC 2019

Hello Sebastian,

I checked the below link for example, but it is command line.

gst-launch-1.0 concat name=c ! xvimagesink  videotestsrc num-buffers=100 !
c.   videotestsrc num-buffers=100 pattern=ball ! c.

1. Can you please share its C-Code?
2. I tried to use concat element, By adding it after the File Source
Element.and Connect  Concat Source PAd with the Demux Decodebin. But In this
way, Sometime it stuck on the last frame of the First video and some time
Audio is keep on dropped. How to fix it?

3. I also Tried it after the decoder. e.g 3 Source files are decoded and
then Raw-Data is linked with "Concat" Sink and its source is linked with
video sink and audio sink. (there are two concat element this time. one for
audio and another for video).
In this way video playback happen but it takes 1~2 min to play the second
video.

I don't know i am doing right or not as there is no way to verify with the
sample code of "Concat" element.

Can you please provide guidance with which element to link "Concat" Element
if there are 3 video files?

It will be better if you can share a sample C-Code for this.

Thanks