how to reduce buffering time while using gstreamer to play a local mp4 file(h264 encoded video)

xyang25 at visteon.com xyang25 at visteon.com
Tue Jul 9 07:06:42 UTC 2019

I 'am using gstreamer to play a local mp4 file as a starting animation of a linux system, I just want to play the video stream, disable the audio, but I need to 3 seconds to see the first frame of the video since kernel has started successfully.

So what should I do to reduce the time to see the first video frame of the video in mp4 file? I 'll appreciate you very much if you can give me some suggestions.