about to record and show

Nihit Mody blinkrules0182 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:55:14 UTC 2019

Look into the multifilesink element, you can inspect its properties on
Linux using gst-inspect-1.0 utility. As for the multiple tasks at once you
can thread the pipeline using the Tee element. As for the rest there is
plenty of resources including the Gstreamer wiki on how to create a
pipeline and transmit data over UDP:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html?gi-language=c