playing and parsing mpeg2ts file

Duchassin Frederic duchassin at sefram.fr
Fri Mar 29 11:11:43 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

I played with the size of the queue in front of tsparse but not during
playing.

In all case, My dot file is created later after the pipeline was playing.

You're right : my main problem is that decodebin is not completely
linked (no audiodecoder beepdec linked) and i don't know why.

My though were like you : that's why I increase the tsparsequeue but
without any success : no video+audio.

Just one test I have make  : attached the same pipeline but i change the
order of the link : i begin by linking decodebin branch ,.... and it
works... i really understand nothing !!!!

BR

Frédéric