Closed Caption 1.16.0 in python

KPAXIT romants at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:40:50 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to use  gst_buffer_get_video_caption_meta () and/or
gst_buffer_set_video_caption_meta (...) on a buffer in python, but I get
error "AttributeError: 'Buffer' object has no attribute
'get_video_caption_meta'
"
info/context:
-Ubuntu 18.04
-Gstreamer 1.16.0 (from source) with base, good, ugly, bad, gst-python
plugins
-pipeline is: videotestsrc is-live=1 ! identity ! x264enc ! mp4mux !
filesink location="file.mp4"

In identity 'handoff' handler i'm trying to get_video_caption_meta () for
example but get an error.

Is it still not supported in python or do I have some python binding issue?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.