Closed Caption 1.16.0 in python

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Thu May 2 16:09:27 UTC 2019

Hello,

gst_buffer_get_video_caption_meta() is implemented as a function macro,
and as such is not introspectable. You should be able to use the standard
GstMeta API to access the caption meta however.

There is no gst_buffer_set_video_caption_meta() API, you should however be
able to use GstVideo.buffer_add_video_caption_meta().

Mathieu Duponchelle ยท https://www.centricular.com