STREAMING OVER UDP FROM RASPBERRY PI CAMERA USING GSTREAMER

Aditya Oza aditya.oza at teksun.in
Fri May 3 10:36:43 UTC 2019

Arnaud Loonstra,

Consider me a beginner in Gstreamer.

First i Configure Raspberry pi as a Acess point and I am trying  to stream
video over udp  and check in VLC  player(client side) but it doesn't display
stream.

its any another possible way to use only

I take session via SSH putty so autovideosink not used as outputsink.

I also try,

1. I open two terminal.

2. In one terminal I run transmitter side following pipeline:

 gst-launch-1.0  --gst-debug-level=3 -v  v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
capsfilter caps="video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1" ! queue !
omxh264enc !   queue ! rtph264pay ! udpsink host=192.168.5.1 port=8080

3. And in second terminal I run receiving pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5000 !  application/x-rtp,
encoding-name=H264,payload=96 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 !
autovideosink

They both pipeline running well but still doesn't display streaming in VLC
player(client side).

Can you Suggest me in Details how i used this pipeline??

OR

 Any  Other way to getting stream in  VLC player ??

OR

Can I use RTSP protocol instead of UDP protocol  for better streaming
option?

Thanks,
Aditya