Pipeline Editor as Web App / UI

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:07:34 UTC 2019

not only the "average user" ...  I design design special purpose HPCs
(HPC clusters, and

parallel file systems) for a living ..   and I can't figure gstreamer
out either, while what

I am trying to do should not even be that hard. (getting gstreamer to
stream an IP camera feed

to be embedded in a html/web page.)

Some sort of gui would definitely help.

As for the docker container...   yeah good luck with that, I know a
bunch of people that are trying to build a robust, production level
containers, so far containers don't deliver,  especially when it comes
to compatibility with older software.

Ron