streaming into a web pag

gripsynth ralf.sippl at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:14:33 UTC 2019

Haven't tried Kurento, but Janus works fine with GStreamer and an OnVIF cam.
I just tried it with my IP camera, here's the pipeline I'm using with the
Janus streaming demo:

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin
uri=rtsp://user:password@server:port/your-cams-url name=d ! videoconvert !
vp8enc deadline=1 ! rtpvp8pay ! queue !
application/x-rtp,media=video,encoding-name=VP8,payload=97 ! udpsink
host=127.0.0.1 port=5004 d. ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! queue ! opusenc
! rtpopuspay ! queue !
application/x-rtp,media=audio,encoding-name=OPUS,payload=96 ! udpsink
host=127.0.0.1 port=5002

You can see the grass moving and hear the birds singing, simultaneously in
several tabs in Chromium and Firefox at the same time :) latency and frame
rate are fine.