streaming into a web pag

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon May 6 09:10:17 UTC 2019

Please note that if you want a fully-integrated and fully-open-source
mechanism to do WebRTC with GStreamer, you will want the webrtcbin
element added in GStreamer 1.14:

http://blog.nirbheek.in/2018/02/gstreamer-webrtc.html
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/releases/1.14/

A complete example of how to stream video from GStreamer to the
browser including the HTML/JS required to do so can be found here:

https://github.com/centricular/gstwebrtc-demos/

More generic examples can be found here:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/master/tests/examples/webrtc

Cheers,
Nirbheek