streaming into a web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:17:22 UTC 2019

I'll try that.   btw:  I am running Centos (6 and 7 on different
machines).  can gstreamer-1.0 be installed next to  gstreamer?  I once
tried to uninstall gstreamer (VLC gave warning that gstreamer needed to be
replaced)...  that didn't end well

I'll that that cmd line with those options later

thanks!

Ron