v4l2h264dec Raspberry PI

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Mon May 20 18:08:39 UTC 2019

Actually, I also wanted to try v4l2sink, but I am missing /dev/video1 device,
I only have /dev/video10,11,12 which I assume to be related to v4l2 stuff. I
also don't have v4l2convert or v4l2videoconvert present in my 1.14
installation and I am wondering why as I did not see any problem during the
./autogen.sh process of gst-plugins-good.
I am trying to get v4l2convert as on this webpage:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=240274&sid=05f306767626911ef22298fd326579bc
They recommend to give kernel switch disable_bayer=1 to reduce the overhead
a bit.