webrtcbin not working in remote networks

givip pataridzegivi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:05:34 UTC 2019

I have a webrtcbin, which purpose is only send video stream to browser.

When I test this locally on computer (same IP) or in local Network (Wi-Fi),
everything works video stream is displaying well, when I try to move one
peer to other network, for example LTE, I receive errors on browser side.
I use PeerJS for signalling, but I think this cannot be a reason.

- STUN/TURN servers are added on both sides and works, tested here
https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/
- I send offer from webrtcbin side
- I don't send ice-candidates from webrtcbin side, because browser rejects
them (I suppose because answer contains 'end-of-candidates' statment)

In attach you can see Offer, Answer and whole connection log from Firefox.

webrtc_sendonly_remote_network.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378892/webrtc_sendonly_remote_network.txt>

Thanks for advance!