Problem About Playing Four Live Videos on Four Qt Widgets using Gstreamer-0.10

budakf budakf at itu.edu.tr
Fri Nov 15 08:23:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have implemented a media player that play only one live video taken over
rtsp on Qt Widget. After that, I have added five other live videos and Qt
widgets for each live video. In other words, I want to display this 6 live
videos at the same time.  However, I have faced an error that don't know
about what. This media player is closing immediately.  What do you think
about this error? What can be my error?

Note: I have used *Gstreamer-0.10* to implement this media player.

Best
Fatih