Problem About Playing Four Live Videos on Four Qt Widgets using Gstreamer-0.10

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri Nov 15 17:13:17 UTC 2019

Le vendredi 15 novembre 2019 à 02:23 -0600, budakf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented a media player that play only one live video taken over
> rtsp on Qt Widget. After that, I have added five other live videos and Qt
> widgets for each live video. In other words, I want to display this 6 live
> videos at the same time.  However, I have faced an error that don't know
> about what. This media player is closing immediately.  What do you think
> about this error? What can be my error?
>
> Note: I have used *Gstreamer-0.10* to implement this media player.

Please, be aware that this is a text only mailing list, we don't see
any of the things you are referring to. That might change in the
future, but for now, try to stick with text, or external links if
images are strictly required.

Second point, GStreamer 0.10 is end of life, and have been for many
many years. We don't usually give much support around it as the bugs it
contains may cause an important overhead to this support. Consider this
mailing list as chunk of devs that helps each other, we may not have
the free time to debug issues with very ancient versions of the
software.