qtgl plugins: GLsync missing from gstgl_gles2compat.h?

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Mon Nov 25 09:58:56 UTC 2019

On Friday, November 22, 2019 5:16:27 AM CET Matthew Waters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a common build error for building the qmlgl plugins and while
> the hack in ext/qt/gstqtgl.h is meant to help, obviously it does not for
> you.  If you can find a set up of #include's and defined that works on
> both the RPi and on a normal desktop linux without performing rpi
> specific hacks, then I'd be happy to review that patch.

The fix seems to be simple:

You are missing an explicit include of

#include <QtGui/qopengl.h>

in gstqtgl.h

Apparently on the other platforms, this is pulled in from elsewhere
automatically. But on my configuration at least, it isn't, and thus
qopengles2ext.h is never included and thereby GLsync never gets defined.

Could you include that fix please, or do I need to submit a patch for this?

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company