Android tutorial 5 runs not smoothly

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Tue Oct 8 19:01:56 UTC 2019

Le mardi 08 octobre 2019 à 17:51 +0800, 吳政昌 a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've compiled the android tutorial 5 for a Rk3229 set top box. This tutorial cannot run smoothly.
>
> How can I improve it?

Would need a bit more information to help you. I am guessing you are
running Rockchip Linux with mpp library and the GStreamer elements that
goes with it. To get some good performance there you will likely have
to force a specific video sink to be used (I can't remember the name,
this is really Rockchip specific). On top of that, it's possible that
you have to disable some of the color effect in playback, e.g. using
native-video flag.

regards,
Nicolas