Android tutorial 5 runs not smoothly

吳政昌 ccwu660601 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:41:30 UTC 2019

Hi Nicolas,

I've found that has nothing to do with rockchip, because it runs also not
smoothly when I  gst-play-1.0 the same link on my notebook.
Maybe a network problem.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas at ndufresne.ca> 於 2019年10月9日 週三 上午3:02寫道:

> Le mardi 08 octobre 2019 à 17:51 +0800, 吳政昌 a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've compiled the android tutorial 5 for a Rk3229 set top box. This
> tutorial cannot run smoothly.
> >
> > How can I improve it?
>
> Would need a bit more information to help you. I am guessing you are
> running Rockchip Linux with mpp library and the GStreamer elements that
> goes with it. To get some good performance there you will likely have
> to force a specific video sink to be used (I can't remember the name,
> this is really Rockchip specific). On top of that, it's possible that
> you have to disable some of the color effect in playback, e.g. using
> native-video flag.
>
> regards,
> Nicolas

吳政昌 Sirius Wu

+886927161530
+88662970665
Mapacode Inc.
7F.-1, No.159, Jianping 17th St., Anping Dist., Tainan City 708, Taiwan
(R.O.C.)