troubles with gstreamer installation from Cerbero!

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Tue Oct 8 19:10:24 UTC 2019

I had the build working on Ubuntu 18.04 after installing these packages:
https://github.com/Panopto/gst-conan/blob/release/1.16/distros/ubuntu_18_04/debians-build.txt

It is likely that your build would succeed after installing that set of
packages (above).  However, since you are at Ubuntu 16.04 there might be
some slight incompatibility.

I eventually switched to Fedora 30 (and now Fedora 31) because it seems to
be the "first class citizen" if you want to be fully in tune with core
development in real time.