troubles with gstreamer installation from Cerbero!

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 02:24:54 UTC 2019

It builds and bundles system packages. If you hack this and include in
library path. It conflicts with other software. My git client broke
adding the  path to the tarball location.

Best to use the debain git sources, build in a chroot environment with
git-pbuilder. And it will reference system libraries.

Apart from working inside it's own shell, I don't get the point of that
build system. I wasted 3 weeks with it. And then took me another 2 to
get an automated build working for all the debian projects so they are
built all at once and added to a repository. There is 4 or 5 I needed to
check out. I can run updates to the sources and rebuild packages. I can
customise the configure  for these in the rules config as well to remove
modules I don't need.

My target is both amd64 and armhf and was able to build both on amd64.

I now have  1.16.1 working in RPI where it's version is 1.14 without srt
support I needed.