PROBLEM RTSP PIPELINE

Ghizlane Boudabza ghizlane.boudabza at dazzl.tv
Wed Oct 9 16:18:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm Ghizlane, and I just discovered the module gstcef in open source under
github :
https://github.com/centricular/gstcefsrc

It's really great because it's a project that will help me a lot to get the
audio but also the video I want to send to an RTSP server.

In rtsp the audio and the video are not muxed but a SDP declares the audio
and video flows in a first exchanges (always in RTSP).

Then each one is retransmitted separately by RTP.

Starting from the pipeline that they propose for the test, I tried several
variants and now I have the following pipeline:

*gst-launch-1.0* *cefsrc url =* file: /// .....! queue max-size-buffers =
500 ! *cefdemux* name = d *d.video *! video / x-raw, format = BGRA, width =
1280, height = 720, framerate = 30/1! queue max-size-buffers = 500 !
videoconvert! videorate max-rate = 2500! videoscale! x264enc bitrate = 2500
tune = zerolatency speed-preset = superfast key-int-max = 60! mux.*
d.audio *! audio / x-raw, channels = 1, rate = 48000! queue
max-size-buffers = 500 ! audioconvert! audiorate! voaacenc bitrate = 96000
! *rtspclientsink* debug = 1 latency = 0 stream-name = "...." *location =
rtsp: *// ....

You will recognize the beginning; but the end has been cut in half for each
Audio and Video stream. Indeed, I use cefdemux module because I have to
convert video to H264 and audio to AAC-LC separately.

For each stream, it performs a RTSP request separately but I do not think
this way is the most ideal.

According to you, do you think it is possible to recover the A / V streams
once converted to the rtspclientsink module in order to make only one rtsp
request?

Thank you very much for your return.

Best regards
Ghizlane