Resetting a pipeline with dynamic elements

Avishay Orpaz avishorp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 19:31:02 UTC 2019

I have a pipeline with dynamic elements (rtspsrc and decodebin). I'm trying
to reset it by setting its state to NULL and then to PLAY, but I'm getting
weird UDP error messages. My understanding is that the pipeline is not
re-created from the initial state, but rather the elements that have been
dynamically created when the RTSP source initially connected, are reset. Is
there a way to bring the pipeline to its initial state (or my conclusions
are completely wrong)?

Avishay