Filesink - How to get/measure the bandwidth

jles jlesquer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:30:17 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm quite new to gstreamer, I've got implemented the next pipeline
implementing in C:

gst_element_link_many (appsrc, conv_queue,  omxh264, enc_capsfilter,
enc_queue, h264parser, mp4mux, filesink, NULL);

I've detected a potential bandwidth issues depending of the type of memory
used with filesink. In order to confirm this and be more accurate I'd need
to somehow measure the filesink writing bandwidth and in real time (if
possible).

Is there any way to measure the pipeline bandwidth usage in real time?

Thanks in advance.