GStreamer will not recognize my plugin

William wgj at cast.uark.edu
Wed Oct 23 21:02:05 UTC 2019

I tried the and it didn't work when I tried it, but not because there was
anything wrong with the path. It turns out that the plugin I was trying to
use I compiled myself and the options weren't set just right for GStreamer
to recognize that it was a plugin. I have finally figured that out. Now I'm
trying to tell cmake how to compile plugins.

David Ing wrote