glvideoflip issue on android using gstreamer 1.16.x

Tue Oct 29 10:19:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have an Android app that worked fine with gst 1.12.x and gst 1.14.x,
after updating to 1.16.x I have issues with glvideoflip.

I basically use a pipeline like this one

  ... ! decoder ! queue ! glupload ! glcolorconvert ! glvideoflip !
glimagesinkelement

using glimagesink instead of glimagesinkelement changes nothing,

if I remove glvideoflip it works fine while with glvideoflip it crashs,
please find attacched some logs,

is this a know issue or am I doing something wrong?

thanks
Nicola