gstreamer open source

Atzmon dahan atzmon.dahan at outlook.com
Tue Oct 29 10:27:54 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have an issue and I'd like to consult with you. I hope I have reached the right address.
The issue is:
The last company I worked for closed two months ago.
One of the products of this company is P2P which is based on gstreamer.
(libiconv gnustl gettext libffi zlib glib nettle libtasn1 bnutic-fixup gnutls glib-networking-static libxml2 libsoup gssdp libuuid gupnp gupnp-igd libnice)
A P2P recipe had been added and was developed by the company.
gstreamer libraries together with P2P recipe create P2P  library on mobile and bin execute on device and server.
The P2P product  based on gstreamer has been running for more than 3 years and used by cloud customers.
The director of  former company claims for ownship of the P2P product based on gstreamer code!
My questions:
1.Is it legal for the director to claim ownership of the code?
2.They committed to making the development of the company public after the 3 years in which the product ran in the market,aren't they?

I will appreciate your consideration of the topic.

Regards

Atzmon Dahan
Free Lancer
RT embedded Engineer