How to sync audio and video in RTSP Server

dhquero dhquero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:31:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am working in a live video and audio. The video and audio frames are
received from security camera (via SKD) and retransmited in RTSP server
(gstreamer rtsp server). My pipiline in gstreamre server is:

appsrc name=appvideo is-live=true do-timestamp=true ! h264parse ! rtph264pay
perfect-rtptime=true name=pay0 pt=96 appsrc name=appaudio do-timestamp=false
caps=audio/x-alaw,rate=8000,channels=1 ! rawaudioparse use-sink-caps=true !
rtppcmapay perfect-rtptime=true name=pay1 pt=97

The problem is after a few seconds when video and audio aren't more
synchronized. My connection is estabilished by VLC player. I have a delay
only in my video. Audio is working fine.

Please, how to sync video and audio? What am I doning wrong?