InterVideoSrc CPU Utilization

IgalKroyter igalkroy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:49:41 UTC 2019

Nicolas, hi,

I'm trying to understand from NVidia what exactly they do, in the meanwhile
could you please help me with indicating the flags of the relevant memory.
I added a callback to the src pad of the intervideosrc. There I get a
GstBuffer, from which I obtain the GstMemory (gst_buffer_get_memory(buf, 0))
(I tried to get higher indeces but I got failure, so I guess there is only
one memory attached to one buffer). Then I printed
GST_MEMORY_IS_NO_SHARE(mem) and I got 0, meaning that the memory is shared.
1. Is it the correct method to obtain wether a memory of a buffer is shared?
2. If the memory is shared what else could utilize CPU?