Not getting an EOS with SRT listen and Wowza push

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:30:11 UTC 2019

For some reason when sending SRT via Wowza. I am unable to detect an
EOS, to change states and setup  the source again. If I stop sending,
and start again, the pipeline hangs, and eventually I'll  get internal
SRT buffer errors.

If I send via gstreamer and force to close the pipeline I get an EOS
event.  With UDP, it  resumes without any EOS event.

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! video/x-raw, height=360, width=640 !
videoconvert ! x264enc tune=zerolatency ! video/x-h264, profile=high !
mpegtsmux ! srtsink uri="srt://192.168.4.55:8888"

My play pipeline is simply

gst-launch-1.0 -v playbin uri=srt://:8888

Is there no way to capture a change ? I am using python for this.