Asynchronous KLV data to mpegtsmux locking up stream

scottca scottca at ornl.gov
Fri Sep 27 13:19:05 UTC 2019

Additional notes: I do not even get a handoff signal on klv ....
My connections look like this
Config1
TsFile->tsmux(klv.new-pad)-(sinkpad)A.Identity-A.Queue(srcpad)-(sinkpad)mpegtsmux
->

->tsmux(h264.new-pad)-(sinkpad)B.Identity-B.Queue(srcpad)-(sinkpad)mpegtsmux->TsFileStream

Config2
TsFile->tsmux(klv.new-pad)-(sinkpad)A.Identity

->tsmux(h264.new-pad)-(sinkpad)B.Identity-B.Queue(srcpad)-(sinkpad)mpegtsmux->TsFileStream

I have a Handoff Handler on both A and B Identity elements to view buffers
In Config2 I get a A.handoff but not in the Config1 setup
In both configurations I get video handoff on B until the new-pad is added
to A and it stops
Config2 creates a TsFile just fine.

Any suggestions, thanks