Live Video Streaming to Server

strange_loop aksoyfurkan45 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:53:28 UTC 2020

Hi, I have some devices(like rpi) that I want them to stream to a server and
I want to show the stream in a server/website from browser.
This seemed fairly simple at first but as I go through some examples I get
more confused.

simply:
device(s) stream to server and clients watch this streams

My first approach was setup an rtsp server, which I failed to understand.
Is this exactly what rtsp servers do.
I am looking for advice on how to do that.

Also, I want to use webrtc stuff. Can I connect rtsp servers with webrtc, if
so what gstwebrtc is for.

Thanks!