Live Video Streaming to Server

Yair Reshef yair99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:39:24 UTC 2020

the easiest stream i got was using hlssink,
  gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc is-live=true ! x264enc ! mpegtsmux \
  ! hlssink playlist-root=https://your-site.org \
  location=/srv/hls/hlssink.%05d.ts \
  playlist-location=/srv/hls/playlist.m3u8
and video.js on the other site

rtsp is black art. hard to find info.