How can make rtpmp4gpay work with udpsink?

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu Aug 6 11:34:54 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-08-06 at 08:53 +0800, Psychesnet Hsieh wrote:

Hi

> Yes, I already try it before. "gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=1234 !
> application/x-rtp,media=audio,clock-rate=16000,encoding-name=MPEG4-
> GENERIC,mode=AAC-lbr ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse !
> audio/mpeg,mpegversion=4,stream-format=adts ! avdec_aac !
> autoaudiosink"

Weren't we talking about the *server* pipeline with the appsrc? I was
talking about that, and I assume the log messages were in reference to
that as it seems unlikely that rtpmp4gdepay is creating invalid aac
caps.

On the receiver side, there should be no need for a capsfilter between
aacparse and avdec_aac, they should figure out the format between
themselves automatically.

Cheers
 Tim