How can make rtpmp4gpay work with udpsink?

Psychesnet Hsieh psychesnet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:17:57 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

Thanks for prompt reply. Yes, I agree with you, receiver side should not
need to specific the capsfiliter.
I will keep receiver side with "gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=1234 !
application/x-rtp,media=audio,clock-rate=16000,encoding-name=MPEG4-GENERIC,mode=AAC-lbr
! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! audio/mpeg,mpegversion=4,stream-format=adts !
avdec_aac ! autoaudiosink" to try.

On sender side, my appsrc, what should I do? or how can I do to set correct
cap for rtpmp4gpay? Thanks.

Tim Müller <tim at centricular.com> 於 2020年8月6日 週四 下午7:35寫道: