Sending multiple video streams using webrtcbin

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:18:53 UTC 2020

Yes, in order for webrtcbin to answer with sending two streams, the
original offer must have two streams to receive.

There was also an issue in webrtcbin at some point with multiple similar
streams being confused for each other (at offer/answer creation) that
was fixed a little while ago.  I can't remember the details off the top
of my head though :).

Cheers
-Matt