RTSP server access to pipeline bus

Tyler Compton xaviosx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:03:09 UTC 2020

As you may have found, gst-rtsp-server uses the pipeline's bus and a bus
can only have one watcher. One way around this is to make your own subclass
of RTSPMedia that overrides the "do_handle_message" method. Then, you can
use "set_media_gtype" on your RTSPMediaFactory to make it use your custom
RTSPMedia type.