NAL unit type 26, 27 not yet supported

Abhinav Agrawal aagrawal at futopstech.com
Sun Aug 30 16:58:18 UTC 2020

Sorry friends,

Just realized that I attached a wrong log file here. No idea how to remove
this.
But my issue is similar to this one -

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/rtph264depay-Undefined-packet-type-amp-NAL-unit-type-26-27-not-supported-yet-td4693045.html

Just wanted to check if any fixes are already provided for this ?
Also, is it possible to just ignore the buffers with NAL 26/27 without any
harm and change the error message on bus to info or something non
destructive?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Abhinav