Gstremer compatibility with android 10+ devices

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:31:10 UTC 2020

The source code for the androidmedia plugin is available from
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/tree/master/sys/androidmedia
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/tree/master/sys/androidmedia>.
A MR fixing the incompatibility would be very welcome.

Cheers
-Matt