tcpserversrc plugin received EOS message when client is fcomplete

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Dec 2 18:15:45 UTC 2020

Le mercredi 02 décembre 2020 à 03:39 -0600, karimchtx a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Thanks for your advice, it works perfectly.
> I'm currently diving into gstreamer api and the glib.
>
> I understand my issue if tcpserversrc is a single stream server..it makes
> sense actually.
> How did you find this information ? Is it described somewhere with
> gst-inspect or is it necessary to read the plugin source-code ?

I didn't look at the documentation, or the source code. Now that I look at the
doc, it would be nice to describe the server capability, right now all there is
is an example (which is missing -q to avoid sending text over stdout). Fee free
to make an MR to improve this situation.

Through general knowledge, you can notice that tcpserver src has only one always
pad. So it can only have one stream at all time.