New, also help on dealing with multiple audio streams using gstreamer-rs

Michael Johnson liquidmikerrs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:25:17 UTC 2020

Ah yes. Properties is highly useful. However, n-audio is by default 0,
which is strange because I have 5 audio tracks

Also setting
pipeline.set_property("current-audio",&2) doesn't change the track. I'm
pretty sure it's because I'm giving the wrong second argument

How can I get n_audio to give the correct amount and set audio? Is it
because I'm doing it from the pipeline and not through an audio source?

File is mkv

Many thanks