Echo filter via udp

Andrés Meseguer Valenzuela anmeva1 at etsid.upv.es
Tue Dec 22 13:45:40 UTC 2020

Dear all, I am developing a pipeline to send video and audio muxed via
UDP to receive it in another computer.
The only problem is that in case of a bidirectional conversation I
receive echo, hence I would like to apply the filter: webrtcechoprobe
and webrtcdsp, but I do not how to do this.

This is the pipeline to send:

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw, height=480
! videoconvert \
! x264enc tune=zerolatency  \
! queue ! mpegtsmux name=mux ! queue ! udpsink host=ipvalue
port=portvalue alsasrc   \
! queue ! audioconvert \
! queue ! opusenc ! queue ! mux. -e

And the pipeline to receive:

gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=portvalue ! queue ! tsdemux name=demux demux. \
! queue ! h264parse ! queue ! avdec_h264 ! queue ! videoconvert \
! autovideosink demux. ! queue ! opusdec ! queue ! audioconvert !
queue ! alsasink sync=false

Would you give me an example about how to perform it?
Thanks for your valuable time,
Regards,
Andrés.