Gstreamer RTSP Server - Stop

Manoj Detroja (Software Development - Telecom) manoj.detroja at matrixcomsec.com
Thu Dec 31 13:16:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am using Gstreamer RTSP Server in my streaming service.

I want to support the below mentioned features in my service

1, I want to disconnect the rtsp_client explicitly when I come to know that
my camera is disconnected.

2, I want to stop the server and exit the g_main_loop when there is any
configuration change in my server parameters. I am able to stop the loop.
but i am unaware of how to stop the server manually

Queries
:- Is there any way to disconnect the client explicitly. (Do i have to do
it? or will it be automatically handled?)

:- How can i stop the server, Is there any specific methodology for this?

Please provide your valuable inputs for the same.

Regards
Manoj Detroja