color change and put text on buffer map data

gonengoktug gonengoktug at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:18:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have a buffer and map data which I can change color but whenever I change
each data pixels to 0, it gives me green screen instead of black or when I
change to 255 it gives me pinky color instead of white. Is it because of the
video format (RGB,BGR,YUV etc) or something else?

On the other hand, I'd like to write text on each buffer, so is there any
function or tool to write or do I have to write manually by accessing each
pixels. Shall I use OpenCV because in the next step I may do face tracking.

Any help will be useful for me. Thanks