Application crashes with Exception pointing to libgstapp_1_0_0!gst_app_src_end_of_stream

Luca Bacci luca.bacci982 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 20:19:20 UTC 2020

My 2 cents...

Could this be a threading issue? Make sure that the thread that feeds
buffers to appsrc also sets the eos on appsrc. Otherwise, If the calls to
gst_app_src_push_bufffer() and gst_app_src_end_of_stream() are from
different threads, you can protect the two calls with a GMutex or a
CRITICAL_SECTION.

Just guessing