Plugin source boilerplate not registering correctly

Frederic Turmel fturmel at netflix.com
Fri Jan 10 01:33:01 UTC 2020

Hi, Looking for guidance here... I played with the gst-element-maker to
generate a single element. It seems to work fine and gst-inspect detect it
fine. However, when I try to replicate decklink and aja plugins where 2 sub
plugins needs to get loaded it fails with this error when running gst
inspect-1.0:

*Failed to load plugin '/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstadv.so':
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstadv.so: undefined symbol:
gst_audio_src_get_type*

At this point I'm just trying to load an empty audio source.

It is likely something stupid... What I'm missing?
I have placed the code here for convenience if somebody can highlight
what's wrong. https://github.com/FredT2020/gsPlay

FredT