AW: AW: relinking branch for recording

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:33:31 UTC 2020

yep. I currently am using it but I had to modify the plugin because the
queue's didn't seem to work right for buffering. The problem I'm facing is
that splitmuxsink seems to get to a point where it will stop all of the
sudden. then i have to stop the pipeline and start it again. Sometimes i
won't be able to null the pipeline and i have to quit the application. I
don't really understand why that is. so i thought i would try to figure out
how to link and relink the branch for writing.

I'm just trying to figure out why it does this problem of not buffering or
there is no connnection or what.

-----