relinking branch for recording

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:43:52 UTC 2020

source ! depay ! parse ! tee name=tee ! queue ! fakesink tee. ! queue ! queue
! muxer ! filesink.okay i think i figured out that I can put a queue in
front of the tee branch and then block that src pad.I set the queue's to
have max-size-buffers = 0 max-size-bytes = 0 and max-size-time = 0. this way
when i block it will keep the remaining continuous flow of video to then be
recorded instead of losing it. if that is true.steps:1: block pad2. in
blocked pad signal method will eos through the recording3. unlink elements4.
relink the elements5. unblock pad    a. gst_pad_remove_probe(pad,
GST_PAD_PROBE_INFO_ID(info));     b. return GST_PAD_PROBE_DROP;

-----
Gstreamer 1.14.3
Windows