Current situation of Python bindings for Gstreamer on Windows?

Luca Bacci luca.bacci982 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:31:22 UTC 2020

Hi! Maybe you are confusing PyGobject with another similar project,
PyGobject is actively maintained and supports both Python2 and Python3 (up
to the latest 3.9 release). You can use msys2 <https://www.msys2.org/> to
get PyGObject and GStreamer:
https://pygobject.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started.html

Hope it helps!