Playing 6 live stream video over Qt Widgets on another thread

budakf budakf at itu.edu.tr
Tue Jul 14 18:00:38 UTC 2020

Hi

I have implemented live video player class using gstreamer-0.10 api. Also, I
use this player class for displaying 6 cameras on Qt widget app.

If I start each player class to get live video stream on *another threads* ,
sometimes some camera streams are displayed on wrong Qt widget, even some
streams are duplicated on different Qt Widget.

However, If I start each player class on *main thread* it has no problem.

What could be the cause of the problem ? Thanks.

*Sample pipeline: gst-launch rtspsrc location=RTSP_URL ! rtph264depay !
ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink*

Fatih
Best