invoking simple http request using souphttpsrc

blganesh101 at gmail.com blganesh101 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:46:30 UTC 2020

Hi I have a requirement to log certain information directly from the dash
demux or mpd parse to a http server.
could you suggest me how can i use souphttpsrc to invoke HTTP GET request?

If i use soup library directly like below, it fails with runtime errors
(undefined symbol soup_message_new)

  SoupMessage *msg;
  msg = soup_message_new ("GET", report_url_str);
  SoupSession *session = soup_session_sync_new();
  guint status = soup_session_send_message (session, msg);

Your help in this issue will be much appreciated.